It’s been a while and I think a lot has happened. Not just to the world, but for me personally. This stay-home period has worked out to be quite a productive time (yes, even exploring some game-time has felt productive for me), a reflective and definitely motivating time. I’ve seen many of my peers coming out to do some inspiring stuff, bringing awareness to the causes and F&B establishments that really need it.
Sometimes we rarely stop and don’t get the time to connect with ourselves. Maybe we don’t even know where to begin with our introspection? Anyways I figured, why not take some time each day to be a little bit more intentional. So I came up with a list of questions that I, and you dear reader, could ask yourself to spark some of those thoughts and creativity:
- What is one thing that you’re proud of today and why?
- If you had a superpower, what would you want it to be and why?
- You have to leave right now and you’re not sure when is the next time you’ll be back home, what are three things you would bring with you?
- Pick an emoji to describe how you’re feeling right now and explain why.
- What is one recent show/book/music that you really relate to right now?
- You could design a new mode of transport, what would it be and why?
- If you could fly anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?
- Give 3 reasons why you would or would not want to live overseas.
- Volcano or sub-zero freezer? If you had to be really hot or cold, which would you pick and why?
- If you would relive a moment from your childhood, what would it be and why?
- What is one policy that you would implement for our country?
- Choose your favourite medium, you can only pick one: audio or visual? And why?
- If you could change one thing about the past what would it be and why?
- Time to sale the seven seas, what would you name your new sea vessel and why?
- Describe your perfect day.
- What is your favourite body or water and why?
- What if you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
- Who is someone who inspires you and why?
- Name three businesses you really love, what they do and why!
- How would you describe your life in 5-years?
- If you could give a hug to someone today, who would it be and why?
- How did you spend the last three hours and why?
- What is one food you could eat forever and why?
- What is one thing you wish could have done better today and why?
- If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do and why?
- Describe yourself in 10 words.
- What colour would you be and why?
- If you could face one fear today, what would it be and why?
- If you knew you only had one day left to live, what would you do?
- Who is someone you are grateful for and why? Go ahead and thank that person today.
Much love, Jan Anne.